St. Paddy's Day Party Ideas

St. Paddy's Day Party Ideas
Throwing a St Patrick's Day party this year? Believe it or not, there are NOT enough blogs currently out there on this hot topic. So here you are my little readlings!



THE BREEZY GUIDE TO A ST. PADDY'S DAY PARTY

Step One. Make a list.
Make a list of WHO will be at your party? WHERE will the party take place? (This should be a given) WHEN will the party will happen? WHAT will you do at this party? WHY are you putting yourself threw this party panning stress? HOW will you plan the best St. Patrick's Day party ever!?

WHO.
Whenever I have a party for either friends or family. I create the event on Facebook. Not only because Facebook will remind them about the party, but also because Facebook SAVES THE GUESTLIST. Thus in the future, you don't have to take an hour checking your contacts to see who you forgot. Bam! Just click "Invite all guests from the previous party" and you are set!

WHEN.
When will this party take place? I like to give myself at least two weeks ahead of time to plan and purchase everything I need. Two weeks is also the golden time where anyone who may work on the weekends, can get the shift covered quickly.

WHAT.
The fun part. What in the world are you going to do to entertain these people? Whether your guests are young or old, I have a few fun ideas you should definitely try at this year's St. Paddy's Day party.

BEER CHEESE DIP.
This crowd favorite is a 100% must for every Irish party. The only ingredients are beer, cheese, flour, and milk.  My favorite part about the cheese soup is it's like a giant pot of liquid gold. A fun way to display the dip is via a large cauldron with a rainbow hanging above. It's the Leprechauns Pot of Gold! I'll post the full recipe soon.

CAPTURE THE LEPRECHAUN - SOLO CUP GAME.
This fun and engaging game is perfect for both adults and kids. It's a twist on the classic college drinking game "Flip Cup". Add a St. Patrick's twist by starting with your green cups facing right-side-up. Place a 2-inch leprechaun just behind your solo cup. The winner is the first person to flip their solo cup over the leprechaun! It's harder than the normal flip cup game and can be enjoyed with or without alcohol. I'll post a how-to DIY 2 inch leprechaun, and the full rules of this game soon!

SHAMROCK SUNRISE.
A people-pleaser cocktail to try at home is my "Shamrock Sunrise". The mix of the Orange juice and the Curacao Blue makes the most beautiful Shamrock Green coloring. I'll post a full recipe of my Shamrock Sunrise asap!

For the WHY, I can't really help you with that. Perhaps you enjoy the company of friends and family. Maybe you need to bribe a few people. You might have lost a bet. Whatever the reason, just know the HOW you are going to make it through this party is with my Breezy Guide.

If you have more questions or want me to write a separate blog about anything I mentioned today, put it in the comments! I thank you for taking the time to read this blog and I hope your St. Paddy's Day party is a total success!

Comments